His Secret Obsession is for women
Download Today Here!

Is this Cheating? #couple #marriedlife #relationships

Be Irresistible, Click Here is it cheating if I'm texting a woman like a lot like let's say I'm texting I'm giggl...

Be Irresistible, Click Here

is it cheating if I'm texting a woman like a lot like let's say I'm texting I'm giggling over text and it's like like just about life yeah we're just catching up on like saying good morning morning hey what's up yep 100% right no no because you're not are you talking about like what you want to like like things you want to do to each other no just texting having a good time laughing flirting is okay then I'd say no okay is it cheating if if I give a friend a ride home and the friend is a guy uh no no okay yeah I mean I trust you is it cheating if I hang out with one of my ex-girlfriends by myself do I know about it no no it's not because you're like I mean it's an ex like you're you've had history like you're over it you're kidding right no I don't I just don't ...