His Secret Obsession is for women
Download Today Here!

Frank Ekwa - Relationships [Music Video] | GRM Daily

Be Irresistible, Click Here SUBSCRIBE: FOLLOW: @grmdaily VISIT: PLAYLISTS: ... probably take her [Music] they had me wait for a...

Be Irresistible, Click Here

SUBSCRIBE: FOLLOW: @grmdaily VISIT: PLAYLISTS: ...

probably take her [Music] they had me wait for a bit but I'm back now yo I told the shorty right now I can't do relationships I mean if I know back up you're not trying to make it that way I told my young and seven foot you but I did that cause if you let me down today I'll be replacing it the cars the clothes the rent the wipes whatever I needed whenever I just got a charge and I knew I had to beat it I would put my pump together and I pray for it that's not the only time when the proves car when I lost my made my heart I got my eye open for anything [Music] I got some question in my mind I need to answer it that way you should always turn out when I'm haunted I trust my busy driving in the car trees I go my crazy business [Music] cause my got my brothers and they pull up with me unconscious of your feelings amazing [Music] cause if you make it where I'm from would be amazing [Music] cutting through the mattress and every step I'm taking forward since I'm going backwards I don't want no excess paper so I wrote it backwards the pirate blew up I just lost a heap of crowd which I need to recuperate this I won't be romantic a double homeless every morning I will feed them sandwiched we never had no father figures the streets made of savage we used to throw a fist around then we tried to stab him became a trend so we follow fashion I had a passion for basketball if I ever told you a lie then I'm sorry when nobody trapping I just don't want you to worry find a prison could be fake after I've done some crashes they turn into some DJs remix on what happened I kept my enemies closed kept my friends closer you'd be your own people waiting on your downfall you know [Music] to them loose lips and every little situation of reduces back up on the road baby there's an amusement [Music] looks [Music] ...