His Secret Obsession is for women
Download Today Here!

Sacred Love - The Art of Building a Loving and Lasting Relationship Sacred

When I first got married, I thought there was only one person I could be in love with. So, she became my wife. There were people I loved, bu...

When I first got married, I thought there was only one person I could be in love with. So, she became my wife. There were people I loved, but there was only my wife to be in love with. I didn’t really think of love as something I could do at work or in sports. I said: “Love is for my wife, and everything else is something else.” It’s like putting on a straitjacket. It’s inhumane because everything we do in life without love is competitive and dry. So in my business, I wasn’t interested in loving what I was doing, it was dry and tough, which made my leadership very aggressive. When my divorce came around, I realized that I had been inhuman to myself. I needed to really be in love with my world and what she did, to be in love with a partner. So my relationships weren’t little moments of love in a life of hard work, my relationships were a magnificent extension of what I already had.

Sacred Love is a heightened and conscious alter upon which you place the bonding ritual. It is sacred because there is nothing that can be allowed to intrude on it, a reverence, a devotion. It is a place from which the rest of life, including work and play, can be undertaken undisturbed. It is a matter of priority, finding what is most important in your life. It’s a Choice The only thing that can stand between you and your honeymoon love are the choices you make. This chapter discusses those options.

Love is never fixed in a relationship, but always sits as the pillar of strength to unite it. Love is the solution to challenges. Love resolves the emotional and personal issues that come to the surface in relationships. Love turns boredom into joy, criticism into laughter, heartbreak into a bond of fellowship. Love is more than fun. Love is more than all the pleasures that your flesh can imagine. Staying in love is a journey, not a destination. Staying in love is the most beautiful gift in life.

In order to remain in love, in order not to block your love, you must remain humble. If you don’t want to be humble, stay single. Humility is at the heart of love. Sacred love cannot be a competition to see who knows more, who does more, or who lives up to some moralistic ideal. A relationship without passion and without friendship is really painful: two ungrateful people, self-indulgent in their egos, rejecting each other, unable to face reality, blaming each other. that’s hell. In your love life, you may be the best CEO on the planet, but in your relationship you are nothing. Dust, sand, blood and bone. There is nowhere to hide unless you find a relationship where surrogates are the main source of adrenaline.

It's a reputable have and galore of the pieces of aggregation in the volume are extremely insightful – especially ones who are sensing for it. It's source handwritten, oecumenical and not inharmonious. Author Bauer is of series well knowledgeable active this substance and you can take a attribute or two still if your relation is afloat glossy: Be Irresistible, Click Here